Thursday, October 26, 2006

3M's

(1) Master
(2) Mission
(3) Mate

Master should and must be the first and foremost priority in every believer's life.I'm not exceptional in this case.Mission!!im most unlikely to really know what He has in stored for me(perhaps im not the only one who struggles with this)..I was saved to serve and knowing well enough that now is the process of preparing though i loathe the fact that i constantly doubt what He is doing in me and through me is right or otherwise.On top of that, im still searching in which area i have a great passion for.Hopefully to be fully ascertained in no time before i graduate.Ya, last but not least, when it comes to "Mate", of course im praying for "him" as well as myself to be prepared to be the right one for him and vice versa despite the fear to love and trust again.Definitely, this is a preferable sequence of what most of us are praying for, to know the Master's will first and seek His Kingdom and eventually the next focus will be our mate or maybe not.But again,how would closely i follow this?arrgh!!i always run out from my focus, more than that, the perpetual idolisation of self-will is still gripping in me.

1 Comments:

Blogger m@n said...

millions thanks for ur encouragement and support dear beloved sis!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home