Thursday, September 07, 2006

dedication to these faithful warriors..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Cheers to my kindred soul..sze meun, move on no matter how hard it is. You have been my encouragement and reminded me of how He graced through that stormy journey.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Adelene, a prayer warrior for PKV. Thanks for dedicating your life and service to make changes in many lives and touched them by prayers. Be strong and still in His presence, even you have to go through the painful moments..Rest assure that He will never leave you nor forsake you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pui Yee, my friend for life struggling through ups and downs with me without failing to be my keeper. Contemplative(C), Petite(P), Yielding to the truth(Y)..thats her name CPY..Choong Pui Yee=)thanks for putting every effort to make things happen in PKV!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Joyce, a sweet and gentle person when i think of her. Sometimes, perhaps you are trying too hard to be stern..haha..but your benevolence shines His name!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Witty sometimes she may be or rather whimsical(W),Joyful(J) as she can be in rendering her service for God and His people's needs,Happening(H) everywhere she goes and does which has brought encouragement to those who are weary and burdened.Wong Jia Hui is her name. I can't stop thanking God for her weh!=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Commander in chief(C) she's the one in mind though cuckoo(C) sometimes she can be when she's feeling like "duuh..", yahoo(Y)!!God has sent her to be part of my life and sharing our friendship and pretty sister fellowship is the thing that i will ever cherish in my life!Cheer up sis!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home