Friday, September 01, 2006

leaving soon..

Another 8 more hours to go..i packed my bags and im uncertain whether am i ready to go again.Riding on a spiritual path, anticipating for the Spirit to renew me once again and hopefully it'll be a new chapter of my life..May the Father continue to plant new thoughts and visions to break me and empty me to be used as His vessel. Anxiety seems overwhelming. Worries flooded in. Perhaps the reluctance to let go of the unfinished work behind and go for the camp. Is it a lesson for me to learn to let it go into the hands of God?Is all these unnecessary baggage for me to take up to the hill?well, God has called us not to live a comfortable after all..it's the process of character development..it all depends the way i think that shapes my thought and also the most important is that how much my thinking can relate back to biblical teaching.I find my knowledge about God is superficial. Therefore, i thank God for creating hunger in each of us and so that we will look for food like how we wanted so much to look out for the righteous path, seeking after Him.
So, i will end this entry here,praying that God will still be with me in whatever i do and think..

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Sim said...

mana u pegi?

10:37 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

hey..im going to THE Camp..my CF camp..how are you leh?

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home