Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hey ya..im back..

this is really a tiring and time consuming journey. But the process of going up and down the was a deja-vu.It happens annually. Moreover, it's good to be back to Cameron Highlands once in a while and many memories came back as i passed by a number of places, retrospecting the events and tracing back the sound of laughter, the blissful moment i had in some particular place especially the Lakeview camp site, Yong Teng Cafe, T Cafe, Hong Kong steamboat shop and the list goes on...it's a pleasant journey especially my spiritual walk is once again renewed by God. Probably i should share it in my upcoming blog entry..
well, my mind is shutting off now. Hope to get back here to piece together what i've learned recently from my own CF camp..

2 Comments:

Blogger gnileno said...

hey, I'm very encouraged to read your blog. you wrote so much about your friends and I believe you are such a blessing to them in many many ways. Remember "Wounded healer" - being the healer though you are broken. i see you as one :) Thank you for taking the courage to be one and keep journeying on.

I wanted to comment up there but how come don't have the comment thingy there one?

anyway, i like jars of clay, the band. Many of my favourite songs are from there. and now playing on my head was coloured people :)well, it is related to BBCC :)

10

12:42 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

yup..i also dunno why=( but will try to fix it soon..thank you for your support all these while actually and im blessed because of Him that He has given such a wonderful sister to me to walk this journey together with me..

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home