Tuesday, September 19, 2006

highly favourable snack=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used to had it in my tuition classes to keep me from falling asleep.why oh why am i reminiscing all these silly things?this thing sometime appeared to me as an astonishment. I received it again the other day. So, should i keep it or consume it because i seldom buy it now as it's far more expensive in KL..hahaha..i think i'll eat it when im about to fall asleep in class..on top of that thanks for the unexpected Rockies ..

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

Hey, looks good... I also want to have a snack when I feel sleepy in class. But I don't know where to get it in Kay...L... hmm...=P

6:10 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

hehe i also love this snack :)

christine tan here by the way!
visit me at www.xanga.com/christinetanpc

9:31 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

alrite..we'll visit your blog..have a great time and take care!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

not we but mean will or i will visit your blog..hehe..

12:31 AM  
Blogger Jia said...

I noticed that you have some problems.. why la kept making mistakes in ur comments-in pui yee's blog n in ur own blog? hahahaha.. okey ke u?

Wanna take some more jumpy photos? kekekekeke....

10:58 AM  
Blogger JC said...

yummyyy.. i want one! :)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

Hey, do update your blog when you're free yea...=)
Anticipating you know...=>

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home