Sunday, September 10, 2006

say good-bye to my holiday..

Reality is always challenging. Term break is going to end soon. My assignments are still piling up and more to come once the class starts on Monday. I dont know why i dont feel the urge to complete it and i dont even know where to start. Today the past has led me to kneel down and cry out to God. Perhaps, i have been too inquisitive that has caused myself to be overwhelmed by anxieties and fears. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. I wish i'll be mature enough to say to God someday that let all the pain, affliction, struggles that His has willed for me, for the purpose of accomplishing His plan,why not just let it be?..
the usual schedule will begin again on Monday. Let me be strengthened by Him who cares for me, who created me, who formed me, who watches over me, who keeps me so that i can learn to be submissive and dependent on Him every second of my life..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, gambate la ya...=>

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home