Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shakespeare On Screen

This evening was a total brand new experience for me. We had our film shooting at Taman Jaya Park. Million thanks to Kim Cheng who called me just before the shooting and reminded me of the Lord would constantly be with me as i was initially rather jittery whenever im in front of the camera.My not-so-demonstrative personality has restricted myself to perform to the best.I dont know why.Most of the first few acts, i was quite stoical, struggling hard to find the suitable expression to say my lines. Beleaguered by worries of the weather, script memorisation, others assignments, presentation had almost made me went out of my mind and caused me hard to focus one thing at a time. Despite the fact that not all these can be settled at once, as long as i learn to rely on God,knowing it's not a kind of insidious process, i will feel much alleviated..Still, i have sleepless nights.hmm..im not indefatigable..just over exhausted i guess..Ya,im the Romeo in the filming that my group are producing.Just dont imagine how do i look like.It's funny though or hideous just as you call it.haha..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad that you managed even though you weren't so confident initially. Well, I'd sure love to hear more from you. Way to go girl!!!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cast your worries, struggles and all to Him ... for He will take care of them ... Find rest and peace in Him ...

fuiyo ... all the best menmen ... :P

4:29 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

yes..thank you thank you..

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home