Tuesday, April 15, 2008

trust

it's solely an insurmountable hardship for me to trust. Tell me why is it so difficult to completely believe what a person says or does? Can trust overcome every single doubt you have in mind? i personally do not think so. but sometimes, besides trusting a person what else can you do? ask the person to prove it to you? It may become so routined that it turns out to be a kind of responsibility that a person needs to fulfill in order to achieve what the person wants and gradually become insincere whether in deeds or words.

I will keep questioning myself. I need to think otherwise i might be trapped myself in dubious thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Chai said...

hey mun,

like u said, whatever happens, happens for a reason. God is the sole judge for everything. If that person is hurting u, sigh...guess he/she will need to bring a stool along on judgement day! ahahah! :) heard that before le? anyways, set aside all these, and study first k? 2 more papers to go!! GO EXCLUSIVES!! yeah..the same goes for me too...hahah! :) take care babes!

11:38 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

chris, i will study first. it was difficult for me to study and concentrate these few days. but it will come to an end. hehe..then we can go and celebrate!yay!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home