Friday, April 11, 2008

i just hate it!!

I just hate it! Knowing that today it's going to be the last day of everything. My last class, my last CF meeting, my last lecture and what not. I am not sure whether am i ready to leave from my comfort zone. Seriously, i am just clueless about "what's next?"
Well, i just hate to have found out something too. Soemthing unpleasant. i wish i have someone beside to let me lash out. i wish i could undo it. it didn't come across my mind that it'd affect my feelings so much and now im emotionally drained.

I am not sure whether am i ready going it through for the second time. The most hurtful time is going to be this if it is true. I wish i dont have to do this..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nalika said...

U ok? What happen?

6:12 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

hey, i am much better. I got to talk it out to someone and eventually directly to the person involved. I dont mean to have found out somebody's secret but too bad..=)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home