Monday, August 06, 2007

something ironic?

Seriously,

I do not teach.

Instead,

they teach me how to appreciate myself,
they teach me to be more creative,
they teach me to use my authority,
they teach me to judge conscientiously,
they teach me to think out of the box,
they teach me to possess real patience,
they teach me to listen to the voices of their hearts,
they teach me to envision where the future would bring us to,
they teach me the trend of the new generation,
they teach me about their concerns,
and most of all,
they teach me the best way that enables me to teach them.

They are identified as "Students of the new generation"

And last but not least, did i teach by the way?=)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

I think you have taught and will continue to teach and educate young ones with your knowledge and life. Take it easy and know that you are not going it alone alright. Hope you will find joy in this profession as it is a very challenging job. God bless you ya...=)

11:05 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

I am learning and will learn for the rest of my life. I have nothing much to offer to them. Hopefully they don't loathe because of what i have done with what i could...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Wah... sudah lama didnt hear from you (here)... Good to hear from you again kekek :)

Take care :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

Ya, well..just feel like blogging and raving and ranting sometimes..that's why i'm here..hehe..

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home