Friday, April 20, 2007

Empty it is

Remarkably astonished. I was left stupefied. Mercilessly, he gave me a hard time to think of what to write. Shrugging my shoulders, sighing the two hours after all in the ice box(exam hall). The Pen refused to harvest this unteeming brain of mine. It's crappable for this seemingly empty and void mind to simply scribble any possible, irrelevant answers that came out of this faculty. Most importantly, give thanks to my Shepherd who granted me the opportunity to learn what i could from this process of preparing for exams.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

At least one is done. Hang on in there and go with confidence. I know that the Shepherd would keep you and grant you the wisdom and strength to go through. Gambate...=)

10:49 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

yes i almost pengsan looking at the paper but God is the one who sustain through and through.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home