Monday, April 09, 2007

i want to be where i want to be

busy,hectic,engaged,occupied,absorbed,engrossed..playing with the thesaurus trying to find the most appropriate word to elucidate my state of mind...
so, how am i now?Despite losing my enthusiasm and motivation under this perpetual torture of completing assignment, i know i will have to dispel this kind of mentality of not being able to finish it. It bogs me down. Dismissing the indifference to my spiritual growth is another increasing struggle.
Anyway, im still fighting the battle.
My soul needs to find a place to rest ultimately.
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jia said...

Pretty sister!

It's not easy but you are not fighting the battle alone. =)

Take care ya!

7:37 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

thanks for supporting..u must not give up too..

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home