Monday, February 05, 2007

Time In A Bottle

Another period of time to learn the toughest lesson ever again on How To Let Go. I think it's a lesson to teach me not to be selfish time and again. I wish i could just let God to control what's happening after all and i don't have to bother what's going on in others' life whom i wanted to care. Caring someone proves to me that it'll turn out to be utterly in vain.
Do you have expectation towards someone you love? Normally i do but i guess in the end i will just make a person feels that he or she is a failure or am i a failure instead because i couldn't make the person feel important to me? On the other hand, if i were not to have any expectation, would it be better for him or her to get on with his or her life?What if the person complained that i don't care about him or her later then?Is giving freedom equals to loving a person?
Most of the time im trapped in all these kinds of dilemma whether how should i treat a person. No doubt, im a hypocrite in what i have said and done. I would just try my best to do what's best now for im accountable to God in every single actions and words that come from me. Perhaps i'll try my very best to enable myself to let "it" go as soon as possible.

8 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Au said...

I think letting go to God is encouraged. But letting go something so that a person will have ultimate freedom might not guarantee security. Voice out opinions and feelings but not in a demanding way; I'm sure the person will not try to hurt you at any cost.

11:24 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

=) letting go of someone?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Andrew Au said...

I mean I don't think you are letting go of someone in the way that you've chosen to handle it. He will appreciate it very much.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Alex Sim said...

"After the sunset, a new dawns await" I don't believe this but its very true in my case. Remember what I have gone thru? Also remember what I get in the end (the good news I told you?)
Do not pressure urself to let go. "Let go and let God" - this is a very Christian catchy phrase. But take it easy. Take it step by step. I have often told you, no matter how u let go an event, the scars will remain. Face the scar. Face the fact. Overcome the fear and guilt. From there you will be matured in handling things.

Ur 'ter ter' will alwiz be here for u.

3:12 PM  
Blogger AmyWongJiaHui said...

letting go is good at times, i do let go so many things in my life to achieve more ! why not?> look from dif perspective!

2:52 AM  
Blogger m@n said...

terter:i know not what lies ahead but hopefully is a pleasant surprise from God. Perhaps, what you mentioned was true that im fearful in everything. Thus i need to be confrontational to reality especially in earthly relationship.=)

6:01 PM  
Blogger m@n said...

amy:thanks for your support and testifying what God can do in your life. Truly appreciate that and i believe im able to overcome it someday, somehow..=)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home