Monday, May 03, 2010

Close the bargain

I just went in and told her,"Regarding my further studies, I have made up my mind. I will stick my what I want to do for now."
Well, "she" replied,"Okay, since you have made up your mind, I wish to tell you about this that the college will always create a niche for the academic staff to grow with the college. Your department is planning to offer Diploma in English soon (no specified time/year). So i guess in your situation, the institution next door offers a better job prospect for you."
I thought for sometime after I left her room. I could almost say that what she meant was I am making a big mistake here. What she recommended for me is still the best for me to grow with the college. Now since I am playing in my own game,and not in hers, I might as well have some other plans and the college might not fully support me in some ways especially the opportunity to progress in teaching field. Maybe she's expecting me to tender my resignation letter upon completing my studies and she might not be interested to help me to grow in the area I'm interested to work in.
Well, at least the bargain is closed. No more dragging and persuading me to be part of another research paper or to work with someone who is brilliant yet compelling sometimes.
I am not expecting financial aid from the college to achieve my dream. Regardless of how she feels, I still pray that she will understand someday. I can heave a sigh of relief now and move on. The fear is gone because He truly lives!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sachin bani said...

Really nice blog and Thanks:)
Flights to Dubai
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Dubai Flights

7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Post! Great! Keep it up!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home