Friday, January 22, 2010

Exam, exam and marking!

Having to mark your students' work is not easy. You may turn out writing like them in the end. It was difficult to maintain how much you have gleaned in learning English and within "God knows how long", your English could be disastrous...
My current leisure activities: jogging, playing tennis, reading (if I have the time)collecting wrapping papers, handbags and shoes!!
Trying to start a new set of collectibles..which is rather pricy but I know that's what I long to do..Can anyone tell me the wonders of LEGO?=)
I don't understand why but I have a desire to own a set of it..They look gorgeous!

2 Comments:

Blogger cheng yee said...

wah wah wah... a new set of collectibles eh? haha.. hopefully I can help add your collections. =P

Well, all the best in marking and by the way, I have an award for you from my blog. Do come and collect it ya! Love you! *hugs*

10:44 AM  
Blogger NivL said...

Legos... your imagination is the limit of what you can create from using legos.. given that there are sufficient lego blocks.. =)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home