Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yet it is a day without regrets

Today, the sun seems brighter. The air appears to be filled with invigorating fragrance.
I have made an effortless decision earlier of the day, "Not to go to work". Not only because I felt tired and fed up with my work, moreover, it was because of a nagging migraine pain resulted since the day before yesterday. However, my conscience whispered to me not to simply take emergency leave without a valid reason. Eventually, I was more than convinced that I needed the break. Break away from the weekday routines. The routines are dull if I started my day without remembering to whom my life shall be dedicated for. Only surviving on the sole daily bread everyday,I know I need to take time to be still and quiet before Him. Although the entire day I was occupied with some other things such as doing household chores, brisk walking in the morning and you-know-what (of course shopping!), today was extraordinary for me. Thanks to the one whom has given me this day. These may not sound as special to others, but strangely, i find that even doing household chores is comforting for me and it is capable to draw me closer to Him. Despite having to sweat all over the body, I enjoyed managing the household and cooking. Perhaps, it may merely last for only a while. I don;t mind as long as it helps me to move on with my life, discovering new leisure. (oh, it reminds me a lot of Camp Cameron)..
Well, waiting for someone to come home has been part of my agenda lately. I will start to prepare for dinner as well as for the following day's breakfast. Unfortunately, i have spoken too soon. Sometimes, i find doing all this can be frustrating too soemtimes...
Today, is still a day for me to treasure. Seldom will I be able to live my day like today unless of course I am still a student but I have learned to grow up and take responsibility of the decision I make. May I grow to become more mature spiritually and find my strength renew day after day. Tomorrow will be a better one for me, I believe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sao Paulo is full of surprises that make it one of the most interesting places for the travelers. Amazing sightseeing spots, exciting shopping centers and frolicking nightlife venues make the city an ideal holiday destination for taking Sao Paulo flights. Be it sightseeing, shopping or nightlife, the place is blessed with a concoction of enthrallments to offer a unique experience to all boarding flights to Sao Paulo. The place is pure bliss for all the visitors who have taken cheap flights to Sao Paulo.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home